$750 off deall laptop

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 20, 2004.

  1. Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 20, 2004

  2. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    bAZZ Guest

    In article <>, says...
    > ZD5$P0NS954P16
    >
    > could be handy to some... get in quick though.

    ???????????????/
    err is that in woger-speak ?
    bAZZ..>>
    bAZZ, Oct 20, 2004

  3. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Rob Guest

    Sould that be dell laptop??? That code does look like an dell e code to me,

    Rob, Oct 20, 2004
  4. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    WLF Guest

    "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > ZD5$P0NS954P16
    >
    > could be handy to some... get in quick though.

    Are you talking about the deal in the US the other day where they had
    $750 off $1500 on inspiron laptops?

    Unbeliavable especially when you consider the low prices they (the US)
    have to begin with.
    WLF, Oct 20, 2004
  5. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    WLF wrote:
    > "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    >
    >>ZD5$P0NS954P16
    >>
    >>could be handy to some... get in quick though.

    > Are you talking about the deal in the US the other day where they had
    > $750 off $1500 on inspiron laptops?
    >
    > Unbeliavable especially when you consider the low prices they (the US)
    > have to begin with.

    They are down to $NZD1399 in the October junk mail

    Chris Mayhew, Oct 20, 2004
  6. bAZZ wrote:
    >>ZD5$P0NS954P16
    >>could be handy to some... get in quick though.

    > err is that in woger-speak ?

    it seems to be...
    it's a sales code, you go through the ordering, and it says "sales
    code?" and you enter the code I put up there.

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 20, 2004
  7. Rob wrote:

    >>ZD5$P0NS954P16

    > Sould that be dell laptop??? That code does look like an dell e code
    > to me,

    yep... fat finger syndrome strikes again...
    4 orders came courtesy of my friends... the $1400 model, now $650.

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 20, 2004
  8. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Daniel Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > Rob wrote:
    >
    >>> ZD5$P0NS954P16

    > > Sould that be dell laptop??? That code does look like an dell e code
    > > to me,

    > yep... fat finger syndrome strikes again...
    > 4 orders came courtesy of my friends... the $1400 model, now $650.

    Hi Dave,

    Can you order it online? If so, how do I get there?

    Thanks,
    Daniel, Oct 21, 2004
  9. Daniel wrote:
    >>> Sould that be dell laptop??? That code does look like an dell e code
    >>> to me,

    >> yep... fat finger syndrome strikes again...
    >> 4 orders came courtesy of my friends... the $1400 model, now $650.

    > Can you order it online? If so, how do I get there?

    yep, they did... no idea though, I hate their site and dont look around
    long enough to find out.

    I think you go through the ordering process, and then enter a
    sales/special code(the number above), and it gives you the discount.

    I just tried it and it doesnt work anymore... although they do have $500
    off some models according to ads on their page.

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 21, 2004
  10. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Daniel Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    >>> yep... fat finger syndrome strikes again...
    >>> 4 orders came courtesy of my friends... the $1400 model, now $650.

    >> Can you order it online? If so, how do I get there?

    > yep, they did... no idea though, I hate their site and dont look around
    > long enough to find out.
    >
    > I think you go through the ordering process, and then enter a
    > sales/special code(the number above), and it gives you the discount.
    >
    > I just tried it and it doesnt work anymore... although they do have $500
    > off some models according to ads on their page.

    Oh drat! That $650 laptop looked mighty appealing.

    Thanks for the info.
    Daniel, Oct 21, 2004