    Leo Guest

    whats this?
    i already am a member of usenet?
    Leo, Oct 3, 2010

  2. Leo

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 10:39:00 -0700, Leo wrote:

    > whats this?
    > i already am a member of usenet?

    Is that a rhetorical question?

    Meat Plow, Oct 3, 2010

  3. Leo

    chuckcar Guest

    Leo <> wrote in

    > whats this?
    > i already am a member of usenet?

    Giggle gropes is *not* usenet. Nor is there any membership fees,
    initiation ceremony, hazing or taxation you have to pay for such.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Oct 3, 2010
  4. "chuckcar" <> wrote in message
    > Leo <> wrote in
    >
    >> whats this?
    >> i already am a member of usenet?

    > Giggle gropes is *not* usenet. Nor is there any membership fees,
    > initiation ceremony, hazing or taxation you have to pay for such.
    >
    > --
    > (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    death, taxes and .. free usenet.
    the 3 sure things.
    Zu Arsschlaark!, Oct 3, 2010
  5. Leo

    Dan C Guest

    On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 10:39:00 -0700, Leo wrote:

    > whats this?
    > i already am a member of usenet?

    No. You are simply.... stupid. More stupid than most stupid people,
    even. *Exceptionally* stupid.

    Run along, doofus. Nothing to see here.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he slipped his date a Purple Microdot.
    Dan C, Oct 3, 2010