    I hope that you can ratify my concerns.. your help would be much appreciated

    Kindest regards,
    Mali
    Mali, Nov 13, 2003

  2. Mali

    sean Guest

    Go to the microsoft web site and find out for your
    self,all the info is ther. you'll never get your mcse if
    you cant evan find out simple questions like this

    question is, can I
    >use this MCP towards the MCSE or MCSA (2003)

    certification. The exam is the
    >same as the 70-270, however the codes are different. I

    still have a chance
    >to cancel the 72-270 exam and opt for the 70-270 exam.

    The only difference I
    >can see is that the price for the 72 is half in

    comparison to the 70 exam.

    >I am a bit worried that I might not be able to use the 72-

    270 MCP toward the
    >MCSA/MCSE 2003 further down the line..Also if the exam

    can be used, is it
    >feasable to take the remaining exams for a MCSA/MCSE with

    the 70 codes (ie
    >to recieve the MCSA 2003 certification - 1x 72-270 / 3x

    70-XXX) as in a mix

    sean, Nov 13, 2003