71-621 Results

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Lasher, Dec 9, 2006.

  1. Lasher

    Lasher Guest

    By the way, to those who ask Microsoft's website states this about beta
    exam results:

    ***

    Beta exam results: You will be notified by mail of your beta exam
    results after the beta period ends. Some beta exams require additional
    time for results to be processed. Call your test registration center for
    more information.

    ***

    On another note, I'm calling the MCP Center Monday when they open to
    find out if there will be any virtual training available as the 71-621
    page does state that there will be E-Learning available. 800-636-7544
    for those of you who would like to call yourselves as well.

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    Lasher, Dec 9, 2006