    --
    Will somone please kick the 12 years old off these newsgroups as their
    childish comments and digs at each other are getting boring?
    =?Utf-8?B?R2V0IFNlcmlvdXM=?=, Oct 14, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?R2V0IFNlcmlvdXM=?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "Get Serious" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Will somone please kick the 12 years old off these newsgroups as their
    > childish comments and digs at each other are getting boring?

    You make stupid remarks like that, and you're not going to get any help
    around here. Well, not from the people that have the information you want.

    Now, Go Away until you can learn more about what we are and who we are
    affiliated with.

    And it's not 71-501, it's 70-501.
    BD [MCNGP], Oct 15, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?R2V0IFNlcmlvdXM=?=

    Thor Guest

    uhm, the 71-series are the beta versions...

    Thor, Oct 15, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?R2V0IFNlcmlvdXM=?=

    Thor Guest

    Looks like fun, this one.

    I think the beta exams are meant to be hard.
    Links on http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-501.mspx looks
    promissing (but I guess you knew that already)

    Good luck!
    "Don't be boring"/53

    Thor, Oct 15, 2006
  5. Well spotted, but one of your schoolmates put you right.!

    I should have known better than to hope for a serious answer when I read the
    stupid posts in here.

    Did you feel silly when you realised, that in trying to take the piss out of
    someone you don't know, you actually highlighted your own stupidity?

    You post in a forum where you know little and in doing that you show that
    you know little.

    I guess you are waiting for the day that you grow pubic hair and will then
    run around all the girls in your class saying how you are a man?? (Even if
    you are female, you're obviously so thick that you'll say the same anyway)

    Do all the children at your school have an even number of fingers on one
    hand or sport genitalia from both genders?

    Do you all have parents that are blood relatives to each other?

    Did your mother mind catching a bovine STD off your father? (that might be a
    little difficult for you to comprehend as you are so young and thick - I am
    saying your dad shgs cows and passed on an Sexually transmitted Disease to
    your mom - His sister or auntie, it doesn't matter where you rednecks come
    from)

    If you are going to play such childish games, then actually pick on the
    idiots who ask questions like what the passing score is,how long do you get,
    where's my welcome pack. can I take in a book, has anyone got the answers etc

    Muppet!

    =?Utf-8?B?R2V0IFNlcmlvdXM=?=, Oct 16, 2006
  6. Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?R2V0IFNlcmlvdXM=?=, Oct 16, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?R2V0IFNlcmlvdXM=?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "Thor" <> wrote in message
    > uhm, the 71-series are the beta versions...

    Thanks Thor. I never knew that.

    BD
    MCNGP #51
    You think you know IT?!
    Check out the new CertGuard Forums: http://www.CertGuard.com/Forums/
    BD [MCNGP], Oct 16, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?R2V0IFNlcmlvdXM=?=

    > Well spotted, but one of your schoolmates put you right.!

    Yes he did, and I thanked him for that.

    > I should have known better than to hope for a serious answer when I read
    > the
    > stupid posts in here.

    Then you're a moron for doing it anyways.

    > Did you feel silly when you realised, that in trying to take the piss out
    > of
    > someone you don't know, you actually highlighted your own stupidity?

    Um, no you twit. Do you feel stupid when you don't know something? I
    searched for your 71-501 and came up empty handed, yet when I ran the search
    for 70-501 I got a plethura of information. I was merely pointing out the
    'typo' that I presumed you made since the only reference to 71-501 is in the
    Subject line of your OP. You made no reference to anything other than the
    link that lead to 70-501.

    Another thing, nowhere in your post do you mention anything about BETA
    exams. I've never taken BETA exams, so I've never needed to know that
    information. So you can take your pansyass little "I'm GOD!!!! And you
    should BOW to me" fu©king attitude and shove it up your pole hole.

    You pissant, holier-than-thou fu©ksticks come through here thinking you're
    the most knowledgeable people in the fu©king world, but you have no clue WTF
    is even going on because you're stuck in your own little fu©king world just
    trying to show everybody that you're better than everyone else. Well
    dude...here's your clue: DEAL WITH IT!!!! The world is not going to change
    because you fu©king want it to be just exactly how you want it.

    > You post in a forum where you know little and in doing that you show that
    > you know little.

    STFU!!!!! Just because I didn't know that 71 means that it's a BETA exam.
    GTFO!!! Ok, you ARE god...and that proves it. I'm so sorry...I didn't mean
    to step into your world of knowledge oh great one. I humble myself and ask
    for your enlightenment. PLEASE OH GREAT ONE....ENLIGHTEN US ALL!!!!

    > I guess you are waiting for the day that you grow pubic hair and will then
    > run around all the girls in your class saying how you are a man?? (Even
    > if
    > you are female, you're obviously so thick that you'll say the same anyway)

    And you call us children!! Grow the fu©k up and get a clue! See, it's you
    morons that step in here and start making assumptions about everything that
    really upset the balance of this place. But you just don't get it.

    <Snipped all the childish bullsh1t>

    > If you are going to play such childish games, then actually pick on the
    > idiots who ask questions like what the passing score is,how long do you
    > get,
    > where's my welcome pack. can I take in a book, has anyone got the answers
    > etc

    YOU are the one that stepped in here looking for a fight. If you didn't want
    any negative attention, then you shouldn't have stuck the bait out there for
    me to bite on. You're a troll and I hate trolls just as much as I hate
    cheating braindumping @$$fu©kers. But I do love fu©king with them. I really
    enjoy this time we're having together.

    > Muppet!

    From this point on then, we shall call you Muppet. Thank you Muppet.

    > --
    > Will somone please kick the 12 years old off these newsgroups as their
    > childish comments and digs at each other are getting boring?

    This...why is this necessary? What is the point? Do you REALLY...let me
    stress that... ***REALLY*** believe that anyone from Microsoft is going to
    read this and say "Hmmm...lets ban 50 people from our newsgroups so that ONE
    person will be happy. FIFTY people that ultimately HELP this community by
    reducing the number of br@indumps and help to increase the rankings of the
    newsgroups...versus ONE person that will ask a question once every so often
    and disappear for 6 months until he can't figure out what he's doing again
    and come back and ask another question and just piss people off in the
    process.

    Dude...get over yourself and grow a life.

    Thank you for your time Muppet.
    BD [MCNGP], Oct 16, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?R2V0IFNlcmlvdXM=?=

    Blah Guest

    "Get Serious" <> wrote

    > Will somone please kick the 12 years old off these newsgroups as their
    > childish comments and digs at each other are getting boring?

    Blah blah?
    Blah, Oct 16, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?R2V0IFNlcmlvdXM=?=

    Thor Guest

    > Well spotted, but one of your schoolmates put you right.!

    Make a little more research before you act like such a wise guy.
    53
    Thor, Oct 16, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?R2V0IFNlcmlvdXM=?=

    JaR Guest

    On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:29:02 -0700, Get Serious cast into the ether:

    > Well spotted, but one of your schoolmates put you right.!
    >
    > I should have known better than to hope for a serious answer when I read the
    > stupid posts in here.

    Oh, good. Hmmmmm wonder if I have any pocorn.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Oct 16, 2006
  12. LMFFAO

    I guess I upset a troll or two.

    Just one point before I go - if I don't I'll die laughing at you....

    I can't see you helping any genuine person from the few post I have read.
    (I'm specifically refering to BD)

    Just childiosh antics.

    I came here with a genuine question and you did what you do best. Try to
    stretch your brain far enough to insult a stranger.

    It's not big or clever. Just because you don't know what something is, it
    doesn't mean you have to pick on people to hide your your own inadequacies.
    This is a certification newsgroup, so if you come here to help people, I
    would have thought that your would know of beta exams. If you actually got
    certified, then you'd be allowed to log on to the the MCP member site, where
    beta exams are mentioned on the homepage.

    How can you help people if you don't know the subject matter?

    You are an idiot. I hope your 'friends' don't hold you in high regard for
    your childish antics as this would also make them look bad.

    A few bad apples etc.... Hence my signature below

    =?Utf-8?B?R2V0IFNlcmlvdXM=?=, Oct 16, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?R2V0IFNlcmlvdXM=?=

    Briscobar Guest

    "Get Serious" <> wrote in message
    <snip>

    Get Serious,

    It is with great regret that I am forced to do this, but I am afraid I am
    going to have to ban you from this newsgroup. This is the result of a
    thorough investigation conducted over the last 6 minutes. Having patrolled
    the newsgroup for any deviant behavior and finding numerous posts made by
    you, or someone pretending to be you, I have reached this decision.

    You are free to appeal this decision in writing no later than Monday,
    October 16, 1:20 PM (ET). Any and all correspondence in this manner can and
    will be used for your appeal.

    Get Serious, get serious or get lost.

    RGS!
    Briscobar, Oct 16, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?R2V0IFNlcmlvdXM=?=

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:14:13 -0400, Briscobar cast into the ether:

    > Get Serious,
    >
    > It is with great regret that I am forced to do this, but I am afraid I am
    > going to have to ban you from this newsgroup. This is the result of a
    > thorough investigation conducted over the last 6 minutes. Having patrolled
    > the newsgroup for any deviant behavior and finding numerous posts made by
    > you, or someone pretending to be you, I have reached this decision.
    >
    > You are free to appeal this decision in writing no later than Monday,
    > October 16, 1:20 PM (ET). Any and all correspondence in this manner can and
    > will be used for your appeal.
    >
    > Get Serious, get serious or get lost.

    The MCNGP Seal of Approval(R) claps its flippers in agreement, and
    swallows a fresh mackerel with obvious relish!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Oct 16, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?R2V0IFNlcmlvdXM=?=

    > LMFFAO
    >
    > I guess I upset a troll or two.
    >
    > Just one point before I go - if I don't I'll die laughing at you....
    >
    > I can't see you helping any genuine person from the few post I have read.
    > (I'm specifically refering to BD)
    >
    > Just childiosh antics.

    <baby talk>
    Aweeee.....is da poor baby disapointed at the results he got.
    </baby talk>

    > I came here with a genuine question and you did what you do best. Try to
    > stretch your brain far enough to insult a stranger.

    No, you didn't. You posted in here for one reason and one reason only. And
    that was to piss us off. You didn't have any genuine concerns. You never had
    any problems getting information from the M$ website. You knew EXACTLY what
    you wanted and you posted here just to piss us off with your tag line. So
    don't think you can sit there and make me believe otherwise. You're one of
    those people that get off on making other people appear to be beneath you.
    Well, you are beneath everyone here....yes everyone, even lowdes and othman.

    > It's not big or clever. Just because you don't know what something is, it
    > doesn't mean you have to pick on people to hide your your own
    > inadequacies.
    > This is a certification newsgroup, so if you come here to help people, I
    > would have thought that your would know of beta exams. If you actually
    > got
    > certified, then you'd be allowed to log on to the the MCP member site,
    > where
    > beta exams are mentioned on the homepage.

    OH....but you are so big and so clever because you walked into a bar looking
    for a fight. But when you found someone that wanted to fight you, you just
    sat back, took the punches and acted like it was all the other person's
    fault. Is that what you're all about? Looking to cause trouble, then blaming
    it on someone else. Man, I'll bet your younger sibling(s) really fsukin'
    hated you when you were growing up...I'll bet they hate you even more now,
    they just don't show it because you're all old enough to have outgrown the
    hate issues between you.

    It's you, my friend, that has some growing up to do, not us.

    > How can you help people if you don't know the subject matter?
    >
    > You are an idiot. I hope your 'friends' don't hold you in high regard
    > for
    > your childish antics as this would also make them look bad.

    Again, it's your childish antics that are being brought out in the open
    here. Mine have been here for sometime now and everyone here already knows
    what my childish behavior is like. If I want to act like a child, I will act
    like one. You my friend, obviously can't tell the difference.

    > A few bad apples etc.... Hence my signature below

    You should really cut that apple in half before you judge it's quality from
    the look of the skin.

    Hence, your signature below...

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 16, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?R2V0IFNlcmlvdXM=?=

    CBIC Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > The MCNGP Seal of Approval(R) claps its flippers in agreement, and
    > swallows a fresh mackerel with obvious relish!

    Relish on mackerel

    PAAAAATTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY
    CBIC, Oct 16, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?R2V0IFNlcmlvdXM=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Get Serious wrote:

    > Will somone please kick the 12 years old off these newsgroups as their
    > childish comments and digs at each other are getting boring?

    Well, You're their mommy, so *you* tell them to stay away. They don't
    listen to MCNGPapa's anymore.

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)
    Cerebrus, Oct 17, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?R2V0IFNlcmlvdXM=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Get Serious wrote:

    > I can't see you helping any genuine person from the few post I have read.

    Well, you've not been very helpful to anyone at all. Though, we're
    thankful for that 'coz the last time you tried to be helpful, the poor
    dinosaurs went extinct.

    > Just childiosh antics.

    > This is a certification newsgroup, so if you come here to help people...

    Not necessarily. I come here to poke fun at people like you.

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Pleeez touch !)
    Cerebrus, Oct 17, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?R2V0IFNlcmlvdXM=?=

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:59:08 -0500, CBIC cast into the ether:

    > Relish on mackerel
    >
    > PAAAAATTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY

    Plebian.

    --