    Woohoo!!!

    So, did you take this beta, and what did you think about
    it? Do you think you will pass?

    Sgt Galaxy, Feb 9, 2004

  2. I think I probably did fairly well. After all the security and GP courses I've taken, I should. But well enough to pass the exam? I don't think so. I didn't feel like I bombed it, but I don't have that vibe that I aced it, definitely

    Patric

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmlj?=, Feb 9, 2004

  3. Hi

    I think I did pass or at least I should since I have already passed 70-298
    (Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network)!

    Hjorleifur
    MCSE/2003 ...

    Hjorleifur Kristinsson, Feb 10, 2004