Discussion in 'MCSA' started by chop@nospam.com, Feb 3, 2004.

  1. Guest

    I believe the 71-272 standards setting was on January 16,
    2004 and 71-299 standards settting was on January 20,
    2004. I expected MS to announce the result this week or
    early next week!

    chop

    results??? I've ben milling around, but haven't seen
    anything come up. Have they had the standards meeting
    already???

    >Patric
    >.

    , Feb 3, 2004

  2. Patric Guest

    Thanks for the info, chop. I'll keep a lookout, then. I don't expect to pass it, but it would be a nice surprise

    Patric
    Patric, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Sgt Galaxy Guest

    Hahaha!

    I also don't expect to pass either, and i don't expect
    the results as soon as suggested too...

    Anyone who can give us an estimate about the exam results
    date ?

    THX!

    Sgt Galaxy, Feb 3, 2004
  4. slyost Guest

    I was told by Vue that they are to be available Feb 13th.
    slyost, Feb 5, 2004
  5. Sgt Galaxy Guest

    ReEe: 71-299 Beetaa Resultz

    Questiony:

    Do people who tested with VUE, have to wait more
    days (5-7 days) for the same results than people testing
    with prometric ? I HOPE NOT (but probability says: YEP)

    Yes i love it when a plan comes together..... Aargh

    be available tomorrow. ;)

    Sgt Galaxy, Feb 5, 2004