    anybody knows the result for examn 71-298? designing
    MSwin2003 Security

    thx and sorry my english.
    j, Nov 12, 2003

  2. j

    Guest Guest

    give it another 2-2.5 weeks, the beta process is still in
    progress. The passing score will be determined in less
    than a week.

    Guest, Nov 12, 2003

  3. j

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Hello,
    > anybody knows the result for examn 71-298? designing
    > MSwin2003 Security

    I'm sorry to say that the result was "Fail." Please study up and reschedule
    the exam.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 12, 2003
  4. j

    j Guest

    How you know it?
    thx.

    j, Nov 12, 2003
  5. j

    MCSE World Guest

    The standards setting meeting has not even been held yet...wait until next
    month.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 12, 2003
  6. j

    Guest Guest

    the standard setting meeting where the exam will be
    evaluated and the passing score established will meet soon.

    Guest, Nov 13, 2003