    months when the passing score is determined that my results will not be
    updated. Anybody else seeing results posted on this?

    --

    Kevin, Jan 23, 2004

  2. The results on their website will be updated after the beta period ends and
    the rest of the exam process is complete--to 'pass' or 'fail'. Hopefully,
    the latter.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jan 23, 2004

  3. Kevin

    Kevin Guest

    Previously (I've taken multiple BETA exams), their web site says "taken"
    after the exam, and then after the standards board it gets updated to
    pass/fail.

    Hopefully you meant to say "hopefully pass" :)

    There was a problem during the exam. During the 2nd case the test crashed
    with multiple i/o errors not allowing me to answer 2 questions. The exam
    proctor restarted and I picked up in case 3. I'm wondering if that crash is
    what caused the problem. Whether it's pass or fail, once the passing score
    is determined, I want my results to be accurate. Not just a result because
    the exam crashed.

    "Tom Helms [MSFT]" <> wrote in message
    > The results on their website will be updated after the beta period ends

    and
    > the rest of the exam process is complete--to 'pass' or 'fail'. Hopefully,
    > the latter.
    >
    > --
    > Tom Helms [MSFT]

    rights.

    Kevin, Jan 23, 2004
  4. LOL--why hopefully fail?
    Oops!

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
    http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm

    Larry Samuels, Jan 23, 2004
  5. Firstly, I did intend to say that I hope you passed--sorry about that:))
    I also took this beta at Vue and my status shows 'failed'. I can understand
    your concern that your correct results are obtained. It sounds like your
    results were corrected reported if the test allowed you to continue after
    restarting the test. I'll defer to some of my Microsoft Learning co-workers
    who also monitor this newsgroup.

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jan 23, 2004
  6. My mind went on vacation for a bit:))

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jan 23, 2004
  7. Kevin

    Kevin Guest

    Good then it isn't just me that the status shows failed.

    Kevin, Jan 23, 2004
  8. I took the test with Prometric and the status shows as "Tested". Was very surprised that there were all "testlet" scenario questions. It's as much a reading comprehension test (and with 81 questions on the beta) and an endurance test as it is a technical test. That said, I still wasn't sure how I did when I left...Best of luck to those who took the exam - if I did pass it, it ranks right up there with the all time miracles....

    =?Utf-8?B?Smlt?=, Jan 24, 2004