    Does anyone know the status of this beta? Anyone know if
    this exam have completed the standard setting yet, or when
    that meeting is scheduled?

    Guest, Nov 13, 2003

  2. I know that my records haven't been updated yet at Vue or
    MS.

    Christopher Foss, Nov 20, 2003

  3. Guest

    MCSE World Guest

    I am quite certain the standards settings has been done several weeks ago,
    just based on the calendar. The 298 meeting was last week and that exam was
    after 282 time wise. It shouldn't be much longer to wait on 282, it goes
    live sometime in December.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com