    michel Guest

    please post the promo code for 71-272

    thnx in advance

    michel, Nov 7, 2003

  2. michel

    |{evin Guest

    On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 10:23:29 GMT, "michel" <> wrote:

    >please post the promo code for 71-272
    >
    >thnx in advance

    Check your email.

    |{evin, Nov 7, 2003

  3. michel

    michel Guest

    Kevin,

    I did! should it be there? don't see it ...
    you could try also

    thnx

    michel, Nov 7, 2003
  4. michel

    On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 11:00:09 GMT, "michel" <> wrote:

    >Kevin,
    >
    >I did! should it be there? don't see it ...
    >you could try also
    >

    >thnx

    You don't see it? Hmmm. I thought for sure Microsoft would have sent
    it to you, assuming you're _supposed_ to have it. Maybe you should ask
    them to re-send it.

    |{evin, Nov 7, 2003
  5. michel

    michel Guest

    whatever.....

    michel, Nov 7, 2003
  6. michel

    On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 12:22:38 GMT, "michel" <> wrote:

    >whatever.....

    Assfucker...

    |{evin, Nov 7, 2003
  7. michel

    Consultant Guest

    pay no attention to him, i have sent it, check your hotmail

    Consultant, Nov 7, 2003
  8. michel

    MCSE World Guest

    Why do I find that so hard to believe know you.... ;)

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 7, 2003
  9. michel

    MCSE World Guest

    Try asking , they might have it.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 7, 2003
  10. michel

    michel Guest

    the only thing I get is this microsoft patch :)

    it´s a code I need..not a patch...

    thanx in advance....

    michel, Nov 7, 2003
  11. michel

    Consultant Guest

    shhhhhhhhh
    ;-)

    Consultant, Nov 7, 2003
  12. michel

    xakeP Guest

    xakeP, Nov 7, 2003
  13. michel

    JaR Guest

    "xakeP" <> wrote in message

    > can someone send me?

    Send you where?

    JaR

    JaR, Nov 7, 2003
  14. michel

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Nov 7, 2003
  15. michel

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >the only thing I get is this microsoft patch :)
    >
    >it´s a code I need..not a patch...
    >
    >thanx in advance....

    You need to install the patch, which will also extract the required
    code in the process.

    Hope this helps.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 7, 2003
  16. michel

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > > can someone send me?
    > >

    > Send you where?

    Spokane, apparently.

    It's all rainy and cold. If you're going to get sent, why choose Spokane?
    Choose San Diego or Hawaii or Europe or something. Spokane? Seriously...

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 7, 2003
  17. michel

    JaR Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > > > can someone send me?
    > > >

    > > Send you where?
    > >

    > Spokane, apparently.
    >
    > It's all rainy and cold.

    No, we don't get much rain here, but it is cold.

    >If you're going to get sent, why choose >Spokane?

    Hey, I happen to like it here!

    > Choose San Diego

    Shitty city, cool zoo.

    >or Hawaii or Europe

    Too many furriners.

    >or >something.

    Well, Hawaii maybe.

    JaR

    JaR, Nov 7, 2003
  18. michel

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I hope you included instructions this time.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 7, 2003
  19. michel

    Neo Anderson Guest

    Hey