    I need this code PLEASE!!!!!

    Please Please PLEASE!!!!!

    Thanks!

    lazyadmin, Nov 8, 2003

  2. lazyadmin

    michel Guest

    Me too!
    I´ve heard that only helpdesk companies recevied an invitation...
    let me know If you found it , please!

    michel, Nov 8, 2003

  3. If Microsoft wanted you to have the code, you would have received an
    invitation.

    Don't You Wish, Nov 9, 2003
  4. lazyadmin

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > I need this code PLEASE!!!!!

    Cool.

    > Please Please PLEASE!!!!!

    Say it nicely, like you mean it.

    > Thanks!

    Anytime.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    "lazyadmin" <> wrote in message

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?
    Ken Briscoe, Nov 9, 2003
  5. lazyadmin

    MCSE World Guest

    If you didn't get it, then you didn't need it.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 10, 2003