    I need this code PLEASE!!!!!

    Please Please PLEASE!!!!!

    Thanks!

    lazyadmin, Nov 8, 2003

  2. lazyadmin

    michel Guest

    Me too!
    I´ve heard that only helpdesk companies recevied an invitation...
    let me know If you found it , please!

    michel, Nov 8, 2003

  3. If Microsoft wanted you to have the code, you would have received an
    invitation.

    Don't You Wish, Nov 9, 2003
  4. lazyadmin

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > I need this code PLEASE!!!!!

    Cool.

    > Please Please PLEASE!!!!!

    Say it nicely, like you mean it.

    > Thanks!

    Anytime.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    "lazyadmin" <> wrote in message

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 9, 2003
  5. lazyadmin

    MCSE World Guest

    If you didn't get it, then you didn't need it.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 10, 2003
  6. lazyadmin

    joewill2001 Guest

    I could really use the promo code. It's hard to start in this field
    and very expensive. If someone could be kind enough to send it to m
    at or post it here I would be greatl
    appreciative.

    Thanks in advanc

    joewill200

    joewill2001, Nov 14, 2003
  7. NO!!!

    Don't You Wish, Nov 15, 2003
  8. lazyadmin

    michel Guest

    I hope we are going t find it soon, as the Beta period started yesterday

    michel, Nov 15, 2003
  9. lazyadmin

    Brat Guest

    Pay like everyone else has to... if you cant afford it... find a different
    occupation... I hear McDonald's is hiring

    Brat, Nov 15, 2003
  10. lazyadmin

    Brianz Guest

    STAWOS

    Enjoy!

    --
    Brian
    MCP, MCSA, MCSE

    Brianz, Nov 15, 2003
  11. lazyadmin

    Consultant Guest

    the code is swen, check your inbox for it

    Consultant, Nov 17, 2003