71-271 Beta Exams Result still unknown. Andy Please HELP

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Guest, Jan 27, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Send an e-mail to mcphelp @ microsoft.com and confirm that
    Prometric sent the exam to Microsoft. You should also send
    an e-mail (or phone them directly) to prometric and ask
    them what is going on.

    still have not
    >received any email, mail or whatsoever from either

    Microsoft or
    >Prometric regarding the exam status.
    >It still shows as "tested" under "candidate history" on

    Prometric site.

    --------------

    Guest, Jan 27, 2004

  2. Guest

    Brianz Guest

    Just to confirm, it was the 271 and not 272 ?

    Brianz, Jan 28, 2004

  3. Guest

    J.W.C Guest

    so am I!!