    any suggestion? was it hard? any argument more important than others?

    thanks a lot
    m.
    Matteo Spreafico, Sep 6, 2005

  2. Sept 12, 2005

    I took 330, the VB equilivent. Passed with 936... the MSPress training
    kit for this exam was exceptional. My advise, make you know ALL of the
    concepts; you never know what will come up on that exam... :) I'm serious!

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/