    Hello all,
    Is Microsoft Self Paced Training Kit " Developing windows based
    applications" enough to be prepared for the 70-316 test ?

    Dan Amiga, Dec 6, 2003

  2. Dan Amiga

    new cert Guest

    I just passed 70-306 a few weeks ago. I know that test
    was in VB.NET, but this might help.

    I used the MS Self Paced Training Kit, but you need much
    more than that. I would recommend ADO.NET step by step.
    You will also need to get on MSDN and look through all
    the security related items. The book you asked about
    falls way short in the security area. Also, make sure
    you are very familar with debugging. You will get a few
    questions related to tracing and logging trace output.
    Make sure you know that stuff. Also, make sure you know
    ADO.Net. The exam will also have a bunch of questions
    related to that.

    Hope this helps!

    new cert, Dec 7, 2003

  3. Dan Amiga

    Humanity Guest

    Goodness, no! :(

    Humanity, Dec 7, 2003
  4. Dan Amiga

    DT Guest

    It is a good suggestion if you have a plenty of time.
    Another short-cut might be CorrectExams or Testking.

    Good luck.
    /DT

    DT, Dec 13, 2003
  5. Dan Amiga

    |{evin Guest

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 04:02:48 -0800, "DT"
    <> wrote:

    >It is a good suggestion if you have a plenty of time.
    >Another short-cut might be CorrectExams or Testking.
    >
    >Good luck.
    >/DT

    A R
    S E