    Used Transcender and dumps from mcsebraindumps.net to
    prepare. Studied for 1 month. Scored 943. 43 questions,
    finished in 15 mins.

    Swami, Sep 20, 2004

  2. Swami

    Hermit Dave Guest

    we have another dumpster in our community... welcome aboard... you are so
    going to enjoy the rest of the show.

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 20, 2004

  3. Swami

    valko Guest

    ye don't be surprised to see soon MCSD in 24 hours book set on the market
    :)

    actually I see something very cude for admins:
    Windows 2000 Administration for Dummies
    at
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...t_1/002-7785248-3048017?v=glance&s=books&st=*

    valko, Sep 21, 2004
  4. Swami

    Hermit Dave Guest

    lol.... whoever's using 2000 is a dummy either way... :)
    well i could try and teach a language in 24 hours though i only had one
    student ... taught C++ in 2 and half hours and after than decided that he
    was better off with data warehousing.

    but yeah you could list all the dumps in the world and you would have MCSD
    in 24 hours. And a whole lot of people who love you for it... lol who cares
    about programming... all they care about is cert... though i havent found a
    use for it... wouldnt even help me keep warm in the winter... would last a
    min if i burn it... lol

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave