    the topics covered. Does anybody know about this?

    Slightly confused greetings from Germany,
    Rossi.
    Rossi, Oct 26, 2004

  2. Rossi

    Vipul Patel Guest

    HI Rossi,
    There is a companion CD with Microosft Study guide. It should contain more
    exam simulations.

    BTW, yes, there is a second edition of the book, more suited for VS 2003.

    Regards
    Vipul

    Vipul Patel, Oct 27, 2004

  3. "Rossi" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I try to get the 70315 exam (Web applications with C#). So far I've read

    the
    > book "MCAD /MCSD Self-Paced training Kit: Developing Web Applications ..."

    by
    > Microsoft Press and had a look at the 10 free test questions by MeasureUp.
    > Unfortunately the question don't fit in - the book does not cover those
    > questions. Is there anyone who has encountered this problem before me?
    >
    > Are the MeasureUp question a good representation for the real exam?

    The book you've mentioned is totally useless. BUT the CD contains exam
    questions that are really close to the real exam.
    Get the book written by Amit Kalani, it is big and heavy (1000+ pages!) but
    it worth every ounce and dollar :)

    Exam Cram 2 (you can take it free online) also presents questions similar to
    the real exam.

    Regards,
    Dima.
    Dmitry Duginov, Oct 27, 2004
  4. Rossi

    Guest Guest

    I have been reading three of the Que books in that
    series, all about 1000 pages.

    What I am finding, shocking, frighting and frustrating is
    that the questions in the CD that comes with the book are
    radically different then any of the some 200 questions in
    the Que books.

    So, for me, it looks like a total of 3000 pages of
    reading is not enough I am thinking of getting a large
    book strickly on VB becuase most of the questions on the
    CD were dirrectly code related.

    message

    Guest, Oct 28, 2004
  5. Rossi