    Which is the best way to defeat the bounding walls of Prometric
    Leviathan?

    BLNT

    Geydles, Jul 26, 2004

  2. Geydles

    JaR Guest

    Geydles wrote:

    > Hi Everybody,
    >
    > 10 days ago I took 70-292 in a Prometric Testing Center, but it ended
    > without screening ANY RESULT!!!
    > On the testing workstation it appeared STARTED but nothing more. Even
    > restart was impossible...
    > My exams in the Prometric Website are still PENDING and Thompson
    > hotline replies "We can do nothing at the moment. You have to wait"
    >
    > WHAT? I PAYED € 140 to get NOTHING but an ridicolous "You have to
    > wait.".
    >
    > Which is the best way to defeat the bounding walls of Prometric
    > Leviathan?
    >
    > BLNT

    "Bounding walls"? There's this visual of a huge wall galloping away,
    chased by gigantic creatures in the pay of Prometric.

    Or maybe I just need more coffee...

    JaR
    Foggy Thug

    JaR, Jul 26, 2004

  3. Geydles

    catwalker63 Guest

    I should think LESS coffee would be a better idea!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 26, 2004
  4. Geydles

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 26, 2004 "catwalker63" blathered:

    > I should think LESS coffee would be a better idea!

    Yeah, just look at Neil.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 26, 2004
  5. Geydles

    JaR Guest

    catwalker63 wrote:

    > I should think LESS coffee would be a better idea!

    Spam.

    Really? If so, what is the most annoying thing on usenet?

    Top posting.

    Oh? well what is the second most annoying thing on usenet?

    Posters that don't snip.

    Hey, do you know what the third most annoying thing on usenet is?

    JaR, Jul 26, 2004
  6. Geydles

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 26, 2004 "JaR" blathered:

    > Hey, do you know what the third most annoying thing on usenet is?

    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S???

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 26, 2004
  7. Geydles

    JaR Guest

    TechGeekPro wrote:

    > On Jul 26, 2004 "JaR" blathered:
    >

    >>Hey, do you know what the third most annoying thing on usenet is?

    > A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S???

    No, sorry. That's the most annoying. Thanks for playing though.

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 26, 2004
  8. Geydles

    catwalker63 Guest

    I live to be annoying. It's a calling. A vocation. Almost a religion with
    me. <eg>

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker