    kabayan Guest

    To pass mcdst exams, one needs to get 700 or higher...700 out of 1000 is
    70%...isn't this score too low for Microsoft certifications?

    kabayan, Oct 1, 2005

  2. kabayan

    Wayne Guest

    No. All MS Tests now have 700 as the pass mark.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver

    Wayne, Oct 3, 2005

  3. kabayan

    T-Bone Guest

    "kabayan" <> wrote
    > To pass mcdst exams, one needs to get 700 or higher...700 out of 1000 is
    > 70%...isn't this score too low for Microsoft certifications?

    Your information is wrong. I'd tell you what's wrong, but its on the MS web
    site. So I'll leave it to you to find the answers on your own.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Oct 3, 2005
  4. Yeah, cause if you got a 70% on the AD test you'd be headed for a retake
    fast.

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44