    confident about the topics but there's not even a practice exam on measureup
    or the other official practice exam site...

    TIA...

    Michael Gossett, Oct 10, 2008

  2. Michael Gossett

    Garth Guest

    Yes and there is some free training from MS for this exam.

    http://smsug.ca/blogs/garth_jones/a...ee-training-for-70-652-70-403-amp-70-643.aspx

    If you have used Hyper-v, Virtual Server 2005 and SCVMM for a while then it
    is not too bad. Also there are a number of blog post that talk about the
    exam,

    http://projectdream.org/wordpress/2008/06/06/70-652-windows-server-virtualization/

    http://www.pkguild.com/tag/70-652/

    I suggestion that helped me was review the Preparation Guide
    https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-652.mspx

    Garth, Oct 10, 2008

  3. "Michael Gossett" <> wrote in message
    > Has anyone attempted this exam yet?

    I took the beta.. still waiting on the scores.

    > There's almost NO documentation anywhere except a $40 online training
    > thing (E-Learning) from MS. I feel pretty confident about the topics but
    > there's not even a practice exam on measureup or the other official
    > practice exam site...

    There's a chapter in the MSPress Windows Server 2008 book: Introduction to
    Windows Server 2008,
    and there's plenty of technical documentation at the Windows Server 2008
    Tech Center.

    That's the sum total of what I used to prepare (aside from my previous
    experience with VPC/VS).

    I'm fairly confident I passed the exam, but won't know for sure until the
    scores arrive.

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin, Oct 10, 2008
  4. Microsoft Learning is releasing a 3 day course (ILT) 6422 at the end of
    Oct/beginning of Nov. The test is straightforward if you know the product
    and have been using SCVMM 2008 beta for awhile....

    Jeff

    Jeffrey W. Roach, Oct 12, 2008