    backwards. I don't know what I can do to prepare for this unique exam that I
    haven't already done.

    Any advice?
    Bubba, Dec 21, 2009

  2. "Bubba" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello All,
    >
    > I'm trying to pass 70-646 but failed my first attempt. I passed 640 & 642
    > already, and I studied the MS Press 646 Self-Paced Training Kit forwards
    > and
    > backwards. I don't know what I can do to prepare for this unique exam
    > that I
    > haven't already done.

    Look at your score sheet. Identify the domain(s) that you scored the lowest
    on.

    Study that objective harder.

    Also, go back and look at your -640 and -642 score sheets, and identify your
    weakest domain(s) on those exams as well (I'll be they correlate with the
    weakest domain(s) on the -646.) Study them some more also.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA, MCSA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Dec 29, 2009