    for starting an install of this WAIK. Does someone know how this can be
    done?
    Greet you, Ans Hekerman
    Ans Hekerman, Nov 12, 2008

  2. Ans Hekerman

    JR Guest

    Ya Man; VMmare

    I am in the habit of using iso files myself. Open VMware and setup a new
    virtual machine. Click on "Edit virtual machine settings." Under Device
    clickon the cdrom. You can either select the cdrom drive you want to use or
    an iso file.

    You could test your DVD by using it to boot your computer to see if it
    works.

    JE

    JR, Nov 12, 2008

  3. "JR" <> wrote in message

    > Ya Man; VMmare
    >
    > I am in the habit of using iso files myself. Open VMware and setup a new
    > virtual machine. Click on "Edit virtual machine settings." Under Device
    > clickon the cdrom. You can either select the cdrom drive you want to use
    > or an iso file.
    >
    > You could test your DVD by using it to boot your computer to see if it
    > works.

    Apparently, Ans posted to a number of groups - individually.

    I just answered him in *.itpro.mcitp...

    The key, to his problem, appears to be this minor technicality:

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Nov 12, 2008
  4. Ans Hekerman

    Ans Hekerman Guest

    Thank you JR, I made the DVD in a wrong way. Had to use iso-maker-software.
    Now I did and it works well. Greets, Ans

    Ans Hekerman, Nov 12, 2008
  5. Ans Hekerman

    Ans Hekerman Guest

    Yes, I posted in 2 groups. This 70-643 belongs to MCITP training, but on the
    book, I also read MCTS. I have answered you in the MCITP community. It is
    OK, I can go on again. Thank, all of you. By the way, Ans is a female name
    (in Holland), so I am a woman. Greetz, Ans.

    Ans Hekerman, Nov 12, 2008
  6. "Ans Hekerman" <> wrote in message

    >> The key, to his problem, appears to be this minor technicality:

    >By the way, Ans is a female name (in Holland), so I am a woman. Greetz,
    >Ans.

    My most humble apologies! Assumption is such a terrible thing, and I
    certainly am guilty of that this time.

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Nov 13, 2008