    this sysprepped files, but I can't find them. Does anybody know, how this
    works?
    greetz, Ans Hekerman
    Ans Hekerman, Dec 9, 2008

  2. Ans Hekerman

    Ans Hekerman Guest

    Hello,
    Maybe I should not ask this kind of questions in this community. Please, if
    you want, make that clear to me.
    I see other people asking a different kind a questions.
    By the way, I found a perfect answer to my question on:
    http://mcitpsuccess.blogspot.com/2008/04/prepare-bootable-cd.html
    This works great!
    kind regards, Ans

    Ans Hekerman, Dec 11, 2008

  3. Ans Hekerman

    CyberTech Guest

    Thanks for sharing your answer!

    --
    Andrew Casselman, MCTS, MCSA, MCDTS, MCP, MOS

    CyberTech, Feb 6, 2009