    What recommendations would you make for prep materials for this exam?
    In fact what about materials for the MCITP in general?

    Jim

    jtpryan, Oct 20, 2009

  2. jtpryan

    Bill Chapman Guest

    I find that the MS Press Self Paced Training kits are good.
    Also taking a course with an MCT usually can steer you in the right
    direction.
    Beyond that use the product extensively and you usually have no problem with
    the exams.

    Thats what I usually do and I have no problems with the exams

    Which MCITP are you looking at, as there are about half a dozen or so of
    them.

    Bill Chapman
    MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS, Etc, Etc,Etc
    http://traininginthetrenches.blogspot.com