70-638

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by Sush, Jan 30, 2009.

  1. Sush

    Sush Guest

    From the Microsoft website, it is indicated 70-638 (MCTS-OCS) now includes R2
    related questions as well

    How do we get hold of the documentation of R2 and deploy when the product
    itself is not commercially available?
    Sush, Jan 30, 2009

  2. Sush

    William1976 Guest

    dear Sush, My question exactly. problem for me was i didn't realise this when
    i did the exam yesterday. I failed miserably (534pts) there was 65 Qs and
    they were nearly entirely focused on R2, Server 2008. None of the recommended
    materials from MS were in the least bit relevant. I am querying this with MS
    just now but my advice for you would be not to exam on this for the time
    being. I'll update this thred when MS advise me of what the crack is

    Regards

    William

    William1976, Feb 4, 2009

  3. Sush

    Chan Guest

    Hi William and Sush,

    Please provide me any material if you have in order to prepare for the exam.
    What type of question they will ask.
    I only get the material from this virtual launch.
    Is it sufficient.

    http://www.microsoft.com/communicationsserver/r2-virtual-launch

    Best regards,

    Chan