    I know the Passing score is 700 but what is the total possible score out of?

    rgds

    Steve

    Steve Scott, Jan 4, 2008

  2. Steve Scott

    John R Guest

    "Steve Scott" <> wrote in message
    news:D...
    >I know the Passing score is 700 but what is the total possible score out
    >of?
    >
    > rgds
    >
    > Steve

    Microsoft does not publish that information. What they do publish is that
    each test is scored separately, and then that score is converted to
    Microsoft's standard scale, and on that scale, a 700 or better is pass.
    There has been speculation, but nothing has ever been proven. What is
    important is that you pass, what your score is does not matter. You will
    get some feedback about how you did relative to each exam objective, but no
    specific numbers. You should use that feed back to find areas where you
    need development.

    John R

    John R, Jan 4, 2008

  3. Steve Scott