    5. Any online resources to prepare for the exam?

    Regards,
    Diwakar
    Diwakar, Jun 9, 2008

  2. Diwakar

    naicul Guest

    > 1. What is the exam pattern?

    online, 40-50 questions in your chosen language (c#, vb.net, managed c++), 4
    possible answer from which to choose
    > 2. Are there any questions for which we need to give descriptive answers?

    you only have to chose form a list o answers the correct one
    > 3. What is the exam duration?

    if i remember well. you have more then two hours. more then enough to
    understand and answer all your questions

    http://www.prometric.com/default.htm
    naicul, Jun 11, 2008

  3. Diwakar

    Diwakar Guest

    Thank you naicul,
    Can you point me to any web resource where I can get some sample test papers?

    Regards,
    Diwakar

    Diwakar, Jun 11, 2008
  4. Diwakar

    naicul Guest

    i don't know to be any official web samples

    naicul, Jun 11, 2008
  5. Diwakar

    elai1108 Guest

    On Jun 10, 5:07 pm, naicul <> wrote:
    > > 1. What is theexampattern?

    > online, 40-50 questions in your chosen language (c#, vb.net, managed c++), 4
    > possible answer from which to choose> 2. Are there any questions for which we need to give descriptive answers?
    >
    > you only have to chose form a list o answers the correct one> 3. What is theexamduration?
    >
    > if i remember well. you have more then two hours.  more then enough to
    > understand and answer all your questions> 4. How to register for theexam? Where can I get more information on this.
    >
    > http://www.prometric.com/default.htm

    This is INCORRECT; this exam has nothing to do with a development
    language. Why would you state this???
    elai1108, Jun 23, 2008
  6. Diwakar

    Jack Guest

    I found some good articles and a few sample questions here:
    http://www.pmconnection.com/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=viewlink&cid=14

    Jack, Jun 29, 2008
  7. Diwakar

    Netmouse Guest

    I think they meant:

    online, 40-50 questions in your chosen language (English, French,
    Spanish....etc).

    Netmouse

    Netmouse, Jun 30, 2008
  8. Diwakar