    for which certified partner criteria these exams fulfill.

    Does this fulfil network infrastruction?
    Thanks

    matth, May 11, 2008

  2. "matth" wrote:

    > On the partner site, this exam and pretty much any 2008 exam is not updated
    > for which certified partner criteria these exams fulfill.
    >
    > Does this fulfil network infrastruction?
    > Thanks

    Huh?

    Pete Jones, MCSE:Security MCSE:Messaging, May 12, 2008

  3. matth

    matth Guest

    Does passing the 70-624 compentency count toward a businesses Microsoft
    Certified Partner qualification for the Network Infrastructure specialization.

    The partner site does not list any of the 08 or newer certifications.

    Thx

    matth, May 12, 2008
  4. This competency allows you to perform DDPS (Desktop Deployment Planning
    Services) for customers on Vista and Office 2007, I'm not sure it maps to
    the Advanced Infrastructure but I know it maps to the IWorker...

    Sorry I couldn't be more help...

    Jeff

    Jeffrey W. Roach, May 12, 2008
  5. Ah. Gotcha.

    https://partner.microsoft.com/UK/program/competencies/networkingsolutions/40014112

    The 2007/2008 exams are going on the lists now, so given the link, I'm going
    to say No on 624 being part of the Network Infrastructure specialization.

    Pete Jones, MCSE:Security MCSE:Messaging, May 13, 2008
  6. matth

    matth Guest

    I called Microsoft on this one. The answer is advanced infrastructure under
    deployment I believe....I did not get any answers for any of the new certs
    like 08 server.....

    matth, May 13, 2008