    I am planning to take it next week and wondering if there are any pointers
    or tips that will ensure my success

    Thanks
    jim s, Aug 1, 2007

  2. jim s

    Ryan Guest

    I also need to take this soon. I'd be interested in feedback of someone who
    has taken it.

    Ryan, Aug 1, 2007

  3. jim s

    Montreal MCT Guest

    My recommendation is that you set up a virtual environment and go through
    the various deployment scenarios: Lite Touch, Zero Touch, thin image and fat
    image, patching, application deployment, and OSD hooks.

    You should know most of the site www.microsoft.com/desktopdeployment by
    heart, and be a true expert in everything having to do with deployment,
    including WDS and RIS.

    Mitch Garvis, MCT
    MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
    Visit my blog at http://blog.mitchgarvis.com