    did find in it, preparing for it, and just need a guide line to work from.

    Regards
    G.Man

    G.R Smith. CCNA | MCP | MCTSx1 | A+ | N+, Aug 26, 2008

  2. G.R Smith. CCNA | MCP | MCTSx1 | A+ | N+

    Mitch Garvis Guest

    I passed the exam twice... I found it fair. Good luck. -M
    "G.R Smith. CCNA | MCP | MCTSx1 | A+ | N+" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    Mitch Garvis, Sep 3, 2008

  3. G.R Smith. CCNA | MCP | MCTSx1 | A+ | N+

    Hairball56 Guest

    Just know your material on an enterprise level, MS Press book does a super job
    --
    ~~MCP~~MCDST~~A+~~Working on MCSA~~

    Hairball56, Sep 5, 2008