    would upgrade MCDST to the MCITP designation. Looking at the MS Certification
    paths, that information now seems inaccurate. Will passing 70-271, 70-272,
    and 70-622 earn one the MCITP?
    Guitartist, Sep 13, 2007

  2. Guitartist

    John R Guest

    "Guitartist" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > When I first purchased my Transcenders for MCDST, I understood that 70-622
    > would upgrade MCDST to the MCITP designation. Looking at the MS
    > Certification
    > paths, that information now seems inaccurate. Will passing 70-271, 70-272,
    > and 70-622 earn one the MCITP?

    No, 70-622 is not an upgrade exam. If you have MCDST (70-271, 70-272), you
    can take 70-621 to upgrade to both MCTS (Vista Config) and MCITP (Enterprise
    Support Tech). See this link for more information...
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/vistaupgrade/default.mspx

    If you do not have MCDST, then you can take 70-622 (plus the MCTS
    prerequesite) to earn MCITP.
    See this link...
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcitp/entsupport/default.mspx

    John R