    --
    Neil
    A+, MCP

    Neil, Sep 23, 2007

  2. Neil

    Srinath Guest

    Everything you need to know to pass 70-621 is on Microsoft website. refer
    technet articles etc etc...

    I am giving it on 5th October....Keeping fingers crossed. All the best..

    Srinath, Sep 26, 2007

  3. They will in time have a 70-621 Press Book, but it may be longer in time
    than you may be willing to wait.

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Sep 27, 2007
  4. Neil

    freddy Guest

    I used the 620 & 622 Press books, i found they did the trick.

    Freddy
    MCDST, MCSA, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP

    freddy, Sep 28, 2007
  5. Neil

    sfcinman Guest

    My thoughts are that using the 620 and 622 books are your best bet. In
    addition, I would recommend that you follow it up with the 624 exam. This is
    the route that I was told to follow by several people. Hope this helps.

    Kevin
    A+, MCP, MCDST

    sfcinman, Nov 11, 2007
  6. Neil

    AJR Guest

    Neil - 70-621 is only applicable if you are currently a MCDST - it cannot be
    used towards MCDST.

    It is a composite test of questions from 70-620 and 70-622 and provides for
    upgrading a current MCDST to MCITP (MCDST with Vista)

    AJR, Nov 11, 2007
  7. Neil

    zecto Guest

    --