70-621 Passed on 1st try (Resources Used)

Discussion in 'MCITP' started by wefoundtruth, Mar 23, 2010.

  1. wefoundtruth

    wefoundtruth Guest

    Hello All,

    I was able to successfully pass the 70-621 this week.
    On the Desktop Support Section - Enterprise I was able to score: 820
    On the Configuring Windows Vista Client I was able to score: 867

    I was quick impressed with my scores and that it best to share the Resources
    that I used to prepare for this test incase someone else needs some direction.

    On the Desktop Support Section - Enterprise I used: Exam Cram Exam 70-622 by
    Paul A. Mancuso and David R. Miller (ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-3719-9)

    On the Configuring Windows Vista Client I used: MCTS Exam-620 "Sybex book.."
    by Michael Aldridge, Josh Evitt, Lisa Donald and James Chellis (ISBN:
    978-0-470-10881-9)

    I read both books completely through only 1 time. I also went through ALL
    the test questions contained in each kit only 1 time in study mode, viewing
    all the answers which were correct and wrong. I then went and took the test
    and to my surprise did quite well. I hope this will help someone else out
    there.

    What's next for me? Today I just started studying for Microsoft exam 70-648
    Upgrading Your MCSA on Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008. Next I
    will work on becoming Windows 7 Certified; because I know without a vision
    the future is obsolete.

    --
    Regards,

    wefoundtruth

    MCITP – Enterprise Support Technician
    MCTS – Windows Vista – Configuration
    MCSA – Server 2003
    MCDST – Windows XP
    CompTIA Network+
    CompTIA A+
    MCP

    wefoundtruth, Mar 23, 2010

  2. Hi!

    "wefoundtruth" <> schrieb im
    Newsbeitrag news:...
    > I was able to successfully pass the 70-621 this week.

    Gz!

    Konrad

    Konrad Neitzel, Mar 23, 2010