    Hi, My question I have is if I am already a MCDST what exam should I goto
    next? The 70-621 upgrade or the 70-622? What are differences between these?
    Is the upgrade cheaper and/or less expensive?
    dobbs, Feb 23, 2007

  2. dobbs

    HearSay Guest

    From what I read, if you have the MCDST, all you need to upgrade is the
    70-621.

    HearSay, Feb 26, 2007

  3. dobbs

    Adminoff Guest

    If you want upgrade you MCDST status to MCITP:Enretprise Support Technician
    you must pass exam 70-621
    Exam 70-622 required for upgrade MCTS:Vista Configuration(to take it you
    must pass exam70-620).
    --
    Alexey Frolov aka "Adminoff"
    MCP, MCDST

    Adminoff, Feb 28, 2007
  4. dobbs

    Adminoff Guest

    Exam 70-622 required for upgrade MCTS:Vista Configuration status(to take it
    you
    must pass exam70-620) to MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician.

    Adminoff, Feb 28, 2007
  5. dobbs

    aaaaazzzm Guest

    aaaaazzzm, Mar 2, 2007