    Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows where can I find some Q&As for the exam?
    I already read the self paced training kit but it would be great if I could
    read the Q&As before taking the exam. Thanks a lot!

    pup_seba, Jul 27, 2009

  2. pup_seba

    Chris Hardy Guest

    Try www.pass4sure.com or buying the Press book

    Chris Hardy, Aug 11, 2009

  3. pup_seba

    John R Guest

    "Chris Hardy" <> wrote in message
    > Try www.pass4sure.com or buying the Press book

    Did you use pass4sure Chris? Did you find their prep questions appropriate?

    John R, Aug 11, 2009
  4. pup_seba

    Yep Guest

    I thought using Q&As were considered cheating and if caught you could get
    your cert revoked. I remember reading an article in NetworkWorld that said
    something to that affect.

    Yep, Aug 14, 2009
  5. pup_seba

    Chris Hardy Guest

    I actually used the press book to study and the practice exams it comes
    with. It might have come easier to me since I'm enrolled in collage for
    Computer Network Engineer and they prep use for a variety of certifications.
    Also the books come with a 15% discount towards the exam.

    Chris Hardy, Aug 23, 2009