    I am taking this exam next Tuesday. This is my first MS exam - any advice on
    the exam format?

    Thanks

    Jon Dibble, Jul 4, 2008

  2. "Jon Dibble" <> wrote in message
    news:Oc$:

    > Hi
    >
    > I am taking this exam next Tuesday. This is my first MS exam - any advice on
    > the exam format?
    >
    > Thanks

    The only thing that we are suppose to say is, "Microsoft exams might
    include adaptive testing technology and simulation items. Microsoft does
    not identify the format in which exams are presented." Talking specifics
    about our exams could be in violation of our NDA.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
    The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

    7:19 PM

    Michael D. Alligood, Jul 4, 2008

  3. Jon Dibble

    Jon Dibble Guest

    Thanks Michael

    I will make sure I adhere to the code!

    Jon Dibble, Jul 4, 2008
  4. Is Michael Microsoft spy? I heard they exist...

    James Moffitt, Jul 14, 2008
  5. "James Moffitt" <> wrote in message

    > Is Michael Microsoft spy? I heard they exist...

    Nope, just an I.T. veteran who values my certifications.

    Besides, one should read AND understand what they agree to before they
    agree to it.

    Michael D. Alligood, Jul 14, 2008
  6. Jon Dibble

    kemp Guest

    I'm with you James, EXACTLY the response I would expect from the clandestine
    organziation known to some as MSIA. I believe since MS owns the government
    that they are issued Licenses to kill and from my investigations Michael
    is better known as "Agent 1337", so be careful!

    Hello Michael,

    kemp, Jul 14, 2008
  7. "kemp" <> wrote in message

    > I'm with you James, EXACTLY the response I would expect from the clandestine
    > organziation known to some as MSIA. I believe since MS owns the government
    > that they are issued Licenses to kill and from my investigations Michael
    > is better known as "Agent 1337", so be careful!
    >
    > Hello Michael,
    >

    > > "James Moffitt" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > >> Is Michael Microsoft spy? I heard they exist...
    > >>

    > > Nope, just an I.T. veteran who values my certifications.
    > >
    > > Besides, one should read AND understand what they agree to before they
    > > agree to it.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
    > > The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

    Actually, Agent M... MiB (Microsoft in Black) But I have already said
    too much.

    Michael D. Alligood, Jul 14, 2008
  8. Jon Dibble

    igotrivered Guest

    no more certguard ?
    --
    MCP, MCDST

    igotrivered, Sep 12, 2008
  9. "igotrivered" <> wrote in message

    > no more certguard ?
    > --
    > MCP, MCDST

    As far as I am aware, CertGuard, Inc. is alive and helping secure the
    certification world! I am just doing my part on from the independent
    sector!

    Michael D. Alligood, Sep 12, 2008
  10. Jon Dibble

    igotrivered Guest

    but you used to have it in your display name didn't you?
    --
    MCP, MCDST

    igotrivered, Sep 12, 2008
  11. "igotrivered" <> wrote in message

    > but you used to have it in your display name didn't you?
    > --
    > MCP, MCDST

    Yes.

    Michael D. Alligood, Sep 13, 2008