  1. test

    test Guest

    What is the passing mark required for this examination?

    test, Mar 31, 2008

  2. test

    Chris Lobban Guest

    test wrote:
    > What is the passing mark required for this examination?

    700, as with all Microsoft exams.

    Chris

    Chris Lobban, Mar 31, 2008

  3. test

    test Guest

    ahh ok, i've never sat one of these before, so it's just a series of 56
    multiple choice questions and you have 2hrs 30mins to complete it?

    test, Apr 2, 2008
  4. I can't remember the exact number, but that sounds about right.

    --
    ..rev [askthemct..com]

    .rev [askthemct.com], Apr 2, 2008
  5. 56 questions