    mark p Guest

    Which version of vista in the 70-620 exam based on?

    Thanks for any help you can give.
    mark p, May 24, 2007

  2. mark p

    Lukas Beeler Guest

    * mark p <>:
    > Which version of vista in the 70-620 exam based on?

    All of them. So, if you learn to handle the functionality of
    Ultimate, you have all your bases covered.

    --
    Read my blog at http://projectdream.org
    Lukas Beeler, May 24, 2007

  3. mark p

    Koti Guest

    if you know any free notes available in net ,pls send me the link

    Koti, May 24, 2007
  4. mark p

    maurosc3ner Guest

    hi men, i am new here and recently i won a free exam voucher, and i choose
    this test 70-620/70-621/70-622/70-623.

    My questions is: where i can get some material for to study by those test??

    maurosc3ner, Jun 18, 2007
  5. mark p

    Santy Guest

    Dude even i need the material to study

    Santy, Jun 21, 2007

    http://tinyurl.com/2ul33f. Install it. Learn it. Enjoy.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], Jun 22, 2007