    [root#] cd /var/pub
    [root#] more beer
    ---System Halted--

    Nicolinux, Jul 7, 2007

  2. Nicolinux

    Lukas Beeler Guest

    Lukas Beeler, Jul 7, 2007

  3. That's correct. I did complete my MCSA 2 weeks ago and my transcript is not
    showing my credencial... I tool 70-620

    --

    Abra├žos,

    Rodrigo Borges

    Rodrigo Borges, Jul 8, 2007
  4. Nicolinux

    Nicolinux Guest

    "Lukas Beeler" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >* Nicolinux <>:
    >> Is the 70-620 valid as core client exam for mcse.
    >> I would like take that instead the 70-270
    >> Thanks

    > Yes it is. Just look at the pages from Microsoft.
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/default.mspx
    >
    > However, Microsoft seems to have problems right now with this
    > change:
    >
    > http://projectdream.org/wordpress/2...-core-client-exam-microsoft-still-has-issues/
    >
    > --
    > Read my blog at http://projectdream.org

    Thanks,
    hope will be ok in the future . I will take that exam next year as the last
    of the mcse path

    --
    Lodo Nicolino
    Microsoft Certified Professional