  1. Hello,
    Planing to pass 70-620

    any suggestion?

    Arman Obosyan, Jun 5, 2007

  2. See my suggestions on Trika's blog
    http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/archive...ide-or-parading-through-servers.aspx#comments
    Of course, I forgot to include the fact that you need to actually use
    Windows Vista if you expect to pass the exam.
    A lot of the Microsoft webcasts were good as well, but I cannot recall if
    any of them mentioned something that was actually on the exam.
    Good luck on your certification studies.

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=, Jun 5, 2007

  3. Arman Obosyan

    Nicolinux Guest

    "Arman Obosyan" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > Hello,
    > Planing to pass 70-620
    >
    > any suggestion?

    Study !