    Could someone tell me if this makes for a much longer study period and is
    the 624 exam harder to pass?

    Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this query.

    jobski, May 15, 2007

  2. "jobski" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > Hi There,
    >
    > Apoligies if this has been asked already but new to the site,
    >
    > I am looking into taking either the 70-260 or 70-624 ,
    > I see the 624 has the office 2007 to learn as well,
    >
    > Could someone tell me if this makes for a much longer study period and
    > is
    > the 624 exam harder to pass?
    >
    > Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this query.

    The 70-624 deals with the deployment of Windows Vista and Office 2007.
    More information can be found at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-624.mspx. Keep in mind, this
    is not the equivalent of the MCDST's 70-272. The 70-624 deals IN-DEPTH
    with deployment. And it is not as easy as it sounds.
    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], May 15, 2007

  3. jobski

    Lukas Beeler Guest

    * jobski <>:
    > I am looking into taking either the 70-260 or 70-624 ,

    The 70-620 is _extremely_ easy. If you've been using Vista for a
    few months, you won't have any problems with it.

    The questions are trivia about built in applications, no real
    debugging stuff, and no corporate networking stuff.

    --
    Read my blog at http://projectdream.org

    Lukas Beeler, May 15, 2007
  4. jobski

    Montreal MCT Guest

    As Michael said there is a huge difference. 70-624 is what we call the 'BDD
    Exam'. It is extremely in-depth, with knowledge of SMS, OSD, ImageX, and
    Windows AIK required. In short order, if you are not an expert on these
    deployment methods, don't take it.

    I am assuming you have a coupon that is good for either or? Take 70-620.

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Montreal MCT, May 16, 2007
  5. jobski

    jobski Guest

    That's great, just what I needed to know,

    many thanks everyone for your advice. 70-260 it is then.

    jobski, May 16, 2007