    questions?

    Thanks all in advance.

    Kirby

    Kirby Timm, Aug 27, 2008

  2. Kirby Timm

    Kirby Timm Guest

    I passsed! WOOT! I was worried. Right off the bat they threw a question
    at me that I had NO idea what the answer was, but I managed to recover and
    I'm now happily a MCTS.

    Kirby Timm, Aug 28, 2008

  3. Kirby Timm

    Spaceman Guest

    Congrats Kirby Timm, MCTS (Vista)
    :)

    --
    James M Driscoll Jr
    MCTS (Vista)

    Spaceman, Aug 30, 2008
  4. Congrats...

    Michael Gossett, Sep 2, 2008
  5. Kirby Timm

    Bailey Wong Guest

    Hi

    I plan on taking the exam soon

    Approx how many questions is in the exam or it changes all the time?

    thanks

    Bailey Wong, Sep 3, 2008
  6. Kirby Timm

    Kirby Timm Guest

    > Approx how many questions is in the exam or it changes all the time?

    As you have to sign a non-disclosure aggrement before you can take the test,
    I don't believe we are allowed to say how many questions are on the test.
    Sorry.

    Kirby Timm, Sep 3, 2008
  7. Kirby Timm

    Marc Guest

    "Kirby Timm" <> wrote

    > Right off the bat they threw a question at me that I had NO idea what the
    > answer was

    Can you tell us what book/material you used to study for the exam, and if
    there were some things in the exam not covered by the material in the book.
    Some things we should focus on learning from the MSDN knowledge base?

    Marc, Sep 8, 2008
  8. Kirby Timm

    Kirby Timm Guest

    I used the Microsoft Press Book from Amazon for the 70-620 test. I think
    that it's worth the $35 for it. If you study the book and do the end of
    chapter tests in the book, you should pass the test with no problems. Now I
    did take the 5115 and 5116 classes that are supposed to give information to
    pass the tests, so I can't say 100% that the book was my end all be all for
    studying. However, I don't think that I would have passed the test with out
    the book. I don't know for sure if I could have passed the test with just
    the book. All in all I thought that the book did a good job of preping for
    the exam. Asside from the book, make sure that you've got some Vista time
    under your belt (meaning just using the OS) so that you know where to go to
    get to certan items.

    Good luck!

    Kirby Timm, Sep 8, 2008