    Is there anything else I need to check before taking the exam?

    Tanks in advance,

    Frederik
    fvr, Jan 26, 2008

  2. fvr

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hi Frederik,

    I found the exam extremely easy without any studying, but that is me... I do
    not recommend trying that to anyone. Forgetting your studying for a minute,
    it is important to know how much experience you have using Windows Vista,
    including the various editions (Business, Ultimate, and Home editions).

    You should always study until you are completely comfortable with your
    knowledge level, and can pass the practice exams that are included with that
    book. If you can do that, then you are ready.

    Good luck!

    Mitch Garvis, MCT

    http://blog.mitchgarvis.com

    Montreal MCT, Jan 27, 2008

  3. fvr

    Misheck Guest

    I too dont think the 620 exam is hard but I think the 622 is harder because
    it covers a lot more problems and scenerios that you would not face on a day
    to day. I will be taking the 621 exam ( combination of both 620 and 621 ) I
    will let you know how I get on. I am a bit worried because I am studying
    more on the 622 part of the exam.

    Misheck, Jan 27, 2008
  4. "Misheck" <> wrote in message

    > I too dont think the 620 exam is hard but I think the 622 is harder because
    > it covers a lot more problems and scenerios that you would not face on a day
    > to day. I will be taking the 621 exam ( combination of both 620 and 621 ) I
    > will let you know how I get on. I am a bit worried because I am studying
    > more on the 622 part of the exam.
    >

    > "Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi Frederik,
    > >
    > > I found the exam extremely easy without any studying, but that is me... I
    > > do not recommend trying that to anyone. Forgetting your studying for a
    > > minute, it is important to know how much experience you have using Windows
    > > Vista, including the various editions (Business, Ultimate, and Home
    > > editions).
    > >
    > > You should always study until you are completely comfortable with your
    > > knowledge level, and can pass the practice exams that are included with
    > > that book. If you can do that, then you are ready.
    > >
    > > Good luck!

    > > --
    > > Mitch Garvis, MCT
    > > Microsoft MVP: Windows Server - Customer Experience
    > >
    > > http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
    > >
    > > "fvr" <-> wrote in message
    > >> Hi,
    > >>
    > >> I want to take the 70-620 exam. After studying the MS-self paced training
    > >> kit, I'm wondering if the exam will cover more than the topics in the
    > >> book. Is there anything else I need to check before taking the exam?
    > >>
    > >> Tanks in advance,
    > >>
    > >> Frederik

    There should be little difference between studying for the 70-621 and
    70-622. One is just an upgrade. Historically, upgrade exams have been
    tougher. I found the 70-621 no more difficult than any other Microsoft
    exam I took. However, I took it in BETA.

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 27, 2008
  5. fvr

    Misheck Guest

    passed the 621 easily

    I managed to pass the exam easily most of the questions where basic and you
    could easily rule which ones where wrong.

    Thanks for the advice, I had bought the resource kit just as backup for my
    studies to use if I fail the first short but looks like I will only need it
    for troubleshooting any further problems I encounter on Vista.

    I dont think I really needed to read hard in the first place the exam was
    just like a giveaway from microsoft so that people can upgrade easily.

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:u9z$...

    Misheck, Jan 29, 2008
  6. Re: passed the 621 easily

    Good. I'm planning on taking the exam next week, but since Vue isn't
    administering the tests anymore, I have to travel 3 hours to take it. No
    worries, though. I've been studying forever, and been using Vista since
    early beta's. I hope to pass it easily. I'm fairly confident on this one.
    And if I fail, I'll crawl back here humbly and let you know! :)

    --
    Dustin Harper

    http://www.VistaRIP.com | Vista Resource & Information Page

    Dustin Harper, Feb 4, 2008
  7. fvr

    BUYANI Guest

    Hi Misheck

    Have u written the 70-621 and how was it ?
    --
    B MLUNGWANA
    MCP ,MCP+I ,MCDST ,MCSA 2000

    BUYANI, Mar 4, 2008