    the passing score is and the maximum score? Or what percentage you need to
    have correct?

    Thanks

    Travis Royer, Jan 13, 2008

  2. Hi, the passing score will be 700, I don't think anyone (outside Microsoft's
    exams dept.) knows what the max score of any exam is, but it's probably
    *about* 1000 but that doesn't always mean you need to answer 70% of the
    questions correctly as they will not all carry the same number of marks .
    From past experience of other MS exams best thing to do is get a good book
    (e.g. MS Press/Sybex but others are available), get a copy of the software
    in question and learn/understand everything covered in the exam objectives
    by reading and practicing, and then when you think you can't learn any more
    just have a proper go at every single question in the exam and see what
    happens...

    Simon

    Simon Robinson, Jan 13, 2008

  3. "Travis Royer" <> wrote in message

    > I've been looking at the 70-620 exam for a while now. Does anyone know what
    > the passing score is and the maximum score? Or what percentage you need to
    > have correct?
    >
    > Thanks

    Experience. Just saying...

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 13, 2008
  4. Travis Royer

    Travis Royer Guest

    Thanks, that's just about all I could find for an answer too. Thanks for the
    tips too

    Travis Royer, Jan 16, 2008
  5. Travis Royer

    Kong bunthy Guest

    i need to find, some information and questions that are related to MCTs
    exam, but i could not find. can any help me?

    Kong bunthy, Jan 24, 2008
  6. Travis Royer

    Muncher Guest

    I sent you some info. Hope it helps.

    Muncher, Mar 9, 2008
  7. "Muncher" <> wrote in message

    > I sent you some info. Hope it helps.
    >
    > "Kong bunthy" <> wrote in message
    > >i need to find, some information and questions that are related to MCTs
    > >exam, but i could not find. can any help me?
    > > "Travis Royer" <> wrote in message
    > >> I've been looking at the 70-620 exam for a while now. Does anyone know
    > >> what the passing score is and the maximum score? Or what percentage you
    > >> need to have correct?
    > >>
    > >> Thanks

    700 is your minimum passing score. Everything else you asked is
    information not released to the public and is therefore speculation.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 9, 2008