    Can anyone help me?

    Ps. This is my first Microsoft certification.

    /steffen

    Steffen Andersen, Jul 3, 2008

  2. "Steffen Andersen" <> wrote in message

    > Hi all
    >
    > Im about to take the 70-620 exam Vista configuration. I know you have to
    > have at least 700 / 1000 point, my question how many % do you need to pass?
    > i know Microsoft gives you some points in advance for just attending.
    >
    > Can anyone help me?
    >
    > Ps. This is my first Microsoft certification.
    >
    > /steffen

    Microsoft does not make this information available to the public.

    What exactly are you referring to by "getting points in advance for just
    attending." ???

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
    The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

    8:32 AM

    Michael D. Alligood, Jul 3, 2008

  3. hmm now im just plain confused. What are you talking about?

    why you Microsoft keep that a secret?

    And from what i heard, just by attending the exam, you get some points.
    Everyone knows this, i was just wondering how many.

    /stew

    Steffen Andersen, Jul 4, 2008
  4. "Steffen Andersen" <> wrote in message

    > hmm now im just plain confused. What are you talking about?
    >
    > why you Microsoft keep that a secret?
    >
    > And from what i heard, just by attending the exam, you get some points.
    > Everyone knows this, i was just wondering how many.
    >
    > /stew

    <fish throws hook>

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
    The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

    7:19 PM

    Michael D. Alligood, Jul 4, 2008
  5. Steffen Andersen

    MikeF Guest

    You get 600 points for attending. Then you get 2 points for every correct
    answer. So you need 50 correct answers. Capice?

    MikeF, Jul 7, 2008
  6. "MikeF" <> wrote in message

    > You get 600 points for attending. Then you get 2 points for every correct
    > answer. So you need 50 correct answers. Capice?

    That's just evil.

    Michael D. Alligood, Jul 8, 2008
  7. Hey Mike

    Thanks for clearing this up.

    /stew

    Steffen Andersen, Jul 8, 2008
  8. "Steffen Andersen" <> wrote in message

    > Hey Mike
    >
    > Thanks for clearing this up.
    >
    > /stew

    LOL. So let me get this right. If you schedule an exam, and just sit
    there without answering a single question; your score report at the end
    of the exam will say 600?

    I really blame public schools and incest for this lack of logic.

    Michael D. Alligood, Jul 8, 2008
  9. Steffen Andersen

    David Craige Guest

    Wow, isn't that amazing?

    I had teachers in high school that would occasionally give us 10 extra
    points for putting our names on the test. So I would blame the public
    schools, too.

    David Craige, Jul 8, 2008
  10. "David Craige" <dcraige27NoSPAMat**hotmail**dot**com> wrote in message

    > Wow, isn't that amazing?
    >
    > I had teachers in high school that would occasionally give us 10 extra
    > points for putting our names on the test. So I would blame the public
    > schools, too.

    > > "Steffen Andersen" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > >> Hey Mike
    > >>
    > >> Thanks for clearing this up.
    > >>
    > >> /stew
    > >>

    > > LOL. So let me get this right. If you schedule an exam, and just sit there
    > > without answering a single question; your score report at the end of the
    > > exam will say 600?
    > >
    > > I really blame public schools and incest for this lack of logic.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
    > > The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

    Proof that we as a nation reward the wrong things.

    Michael D. Alligood, Jul 8, 2008
  11. They are trying to wind you up. The lowest score I saw on an MS exam 2 weeks
    ago was 450! Achieved by a student on an MCSE course in the room next to mine

    You do NOT get 600 points for attending! There may be a few, I have heard
    rumours of this as well, but honestly nothing like this. One of the trainers
    said the lowest mark they ever saw was around 200. They were stunned by the
    mark that time, ,as the student would have got a higher mark just choosing
    "C" for everything

    Debbie

    Debbie Minifie, Aug 9, 2008
  12. You can't be serious can you?
    Of course you don't get a load of points for just sitting there, but only
    one way to confirm. I know I won't be the one to test this though.
    --
    Andrew

    Andrew the Vegan, Aug 20, 2008
  13. Steffen Andersen

    Shems Guest

    LOL,

    that's funny to say the least. On public schools in Holland you actually do
    get 1/10 for spelling your name right. In Belgium the're not afraid to give
    you a zero when you just didn't cut it.
    I'm suprised an M$-exam is multiple choice.
    What is this world coming too ?

    Shems.
    --
    When the machne breaks down, we break down.

    Shems, Sep 4, 2008
  14. Steffen Andersen

    vasi spataru Guest

    hi

    vasi spataru, Sep 25, 2008
  15. I now know for a fact that you need 700 point to pass, and you do not get
    600 points for just attending. So that was just rumors.

    Thanks for the reply Debbie.

    "Debbie Minifie" <Debbie > skrev i
    meddelelsen news:...

    Steffen Andersen, Sep 26, 2008
  16. Steffen Andersen

    Shems Guest

    -- hi

    Shems, Sep 26, 2008
  17. "Steffen Andersen" <> wrote in message

    > I now know for a fact that you need 700 point to pass, and you do not get
    > 600 points for just attending. So that was just rumors.
    >
    > Thanks for the reply Debbie.
    >

    > "Debbie Minifie" <Debbie > skrev i
    > meddelelsen news:...
    >
    > > They are trying to wind you up. The lowest score I saw on an MS exam 2
    > > weeks
    > > ago was 450! Achieved by a student on an MCSE course in the room next to
    > > mine
    > >
    > > You do NOT get 600 points for attending! There may be a few, I have heard
    > > rumours of this as well, but honestly nothing like this. One of the
    > > trainers
    > > said the lowest mark they ever saw was around 200. They were stunned by
    > > the
    > > mark that time, ,as the student would have got a higher mark just choosing
    > > "C" for everything
    > >
    > > Debbie
    > >

    > > "Michael D. Alligood" wrote:
    > >

    > >> "David Craige" <dcraige27NoSPAMat**hotmail**dot**com> wrote in message

    I tried to tell ya!

    Michael D. Alligood, Sep 27, 2008
  18. hi

    Patrick Collard, Dec 23, 2008