    am about to take 70-620 exam could someone help please. is the Trainning kit
    book for 70-620 practice exams enough to pass or you recommend extra
    material like teskking q&a . thanks for your help
    Thokozani, Feb 7, 2008

  2. Thokozani

    Omara Guest

    Dear,

    frankly just click http://www.pass4sure.com/70-620.html the buy the test
    exams they have and u will 100 % pass. (tested)

    Regards
    --
    Emad Omara
    Computer Instructor

    Omara, Apr 10, 2008

  3. Thokozani

    Chris Lobban Guest

    Omara wrote:
    > Dear,
    >
    > frankly just click http://www.pass4sure.com/70-620.html the buy the test
    > exams they have and u will 100 % pass. (tested)
    >
    > Regards

    1st/ You will 100% pass. But that doesn't mean that you will 100% get a
    certificate for it. Because if Microsoft finds out, they'll take away
    all your certificates and ban you from getting new ones.
    2nd/ I don't believe 100% for an instant. I'm sure that if I wanted to,
    I could buy something off that site and STILL manage to fail the exam.
    Even if I was trying to pass, if I didn't know the material very well
    and didn't have good study habits, I could end up failing. 100% is a bad
    number to use in advertising, because it's so easy to find the single
    exception required to prove you wrong.
    Chris Lobban, Apr 10, 2008