    I want to take this exam......But I dont know the pattern menas like howmany
    questions in this paper and wht is da exam time duration?.........
    inadvance very thanks to all......

    xyz, Feb 7, 2008

  2. xyz

    John R Guest

    "xyz" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > pls can anybody help me.........I need urgently
    > I want to take this exam......But I dont know the pattern menas like
    > howmany
    > questions in this paper and wht is da exam time duration?.........
    > inadvance very thanks to all......

    I've said this before... The exam pattern is DCACB. That is, the answer to
    #1 is D,
    #2 is C, #3 is A, #4 is C, and #5 is B. Simply repeat the pattern for as
    many questions as there are. You can also vary the pattern to CAACB.

    How many questions, normally between 45 and 65, but every test varies.
    Duration is more than enough to answer all the questions. Normally I think
    they allow for 2.5 to 3 hours, but contact prometric about scheduling and
    they will tell you how much time they block off for the test. Be assured
    however that you will get the same amount of time as everyone else in the
    world that has taken that test.

    John R

    John R, Feb 7, 2008

  3. I know someone who actually passed one of the Windows 2000 exams some years
    ago by using nothing but C for an answer. The irony was he did it to fail on
    purpose to prove it didn't work.

    --
    ..rev

    www.askthemct.com
    ..

    .rev [askthemct.com], Feb 7, 2008
  4. That is weird. I always heard that it was B that was the most common answer.
    :) I got a decent score on my SAT's by just making patterns in the dots. I
    really wasn't into tests in high school. :)

    --
    Dustin Harper

    http://www.VistaRIP.com | Vista Resource & Information Page

    Dustin Harper, Feb 8, 2008
  5. xyz

    xyz Guest

    Hi thanks to all for ur reply.........

    and John is it really helpful, what u said the pattern?.......(DCACB)
    and the questions also varies na frm paper to paper?.......
    k.....pls clarify me on this and also on duration of exam.........
    tnks once again.........

    xyz, Feb 8, 2008
  6. xyz

    John R Guest

    "xyz" <> wrote in message
    > Hi thanks to all for ur reply.........
    >
    > and John is it really helpful, what u said the pattern?.......(DCACB)
    > and the questions also varies na frm paper to paper?.......
    > k.....pls clarify me on this and also on duration of exam.........
    > tnks once again.........

    ok, I was joking about a pattern. You can try it if you like, but I don't
    think it will be real helpful ;)

    I thought I was pretty clear about how many questions, and the time
    duration.

    The number of questions on the test will vary, you will probably not get the
    same number of questions that other people got. In general, you can expect
    anywhere from 45 to 65 questions, however nobody can predict for sure what
    you will get.

    The duration... again, you can call prometric when you schedule your test,
    and they will tell you how much time they allow. If they close their test
    center at 8pm and it takes two hours to take the test, they will not let you
    schedule your test for 7:30pm. If I remember right, it is around 2 hours,
    but I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Stuff). However, whatever the time
    is, it will be the same amount of time that everyone else who has ever taken
    that test had to do it. So if you know your stuff, you'll have way more
    than enough time to complete it. If you do not know the material, then the
    amount of time they give you will not matter.

    I don't know how else to say it.

    Good luck to you.

    John R

    John R, Feb 8, 2008
  7. xyz

    xyz Guest

    Pls can anyone tell me the exact time for the test.............

    xyz, Feb 11, 2008
  8. I think on the Vista Exam... "A" is the magic letter... If in doubt.. Pick
    "A"
    How long is the exam? 50 questions and it's 2 hrs...

    there ya go now shaddup!!!!!!!! Sick of hearing yopu ask the same silly
    question over and over..
    It's protected by the NDA!

    TK [MCSE,MCT], Apr 6, 2008