    information..........pls fwd to me ASAP.....this is urgent to
    me...............

    bye.........

    xyz, Feb 11, 2008

  2. xyz

    Marc Guest

    "xyz" <> wrote

    >I want to take da exam ASAP..........but I need to gothru some
    > dumps........

    Ah so you first cannot speak or write english, and second you want some
    braindumps, learn the questions and pass the exam. Let me guess, you're from

    > bye.........

    The same!

    Marc, Feb 11, 2008

  3. Braindump: http://www.windowsvista.com

    Go there, there are links in there to download a product called "Windows
    Vista". Use it for a while, learn how to use it, and go for it!

    Braindumps are bad, mmmkay.

    --
    Dustin Harper

    http://www.VistaRIP.com | Vista Resource & Information Page