    to remember all the setting screens for windows defender, media player and
    etc...

    Thanks
    Bailey Wong, Sep 11, 2008

  2. just remember the layout of vista were to find everything, tip: rss feeds,
    creating a user and adding to a group, meeting space, hope that helps a bit,

    if you find any info on 70-622 please share.

    G.R Smith. CCNA | MCP | MCTSx1 | A+ | N+, Sep 11, 2008

  3. Bailey Wong

    Montreal_MCT Guest

    There are multiple choice questions, and there are simulation questions.
    Like with every other exam, if you are prepared then the format will not
    matter. If you are not prepared you will not pass.

    Mitch Garvis
    Microsoft MVP: Windows Server Customer Experience
    http://garvis.ca/blogs

    Montreal_MCT, Sep 14, 2008
  4. Bailey Wong

    Bailey Wong Guest

    Thanks that clears up my question completely. :)

    Bailey Wong, Sep 16, 2008
  5. Bailey Wong

    Garth Guest

    Here this may help you...
    http://smsug.ca/blogs/garth_jones/archive/2008/09/16/microsoft-exam-questions.aspx

    Garth, Sep 16, 2008
  6. Bailey Wong

    Montreal_MCT Guest

    Ottawa? Where's that? (says Elizabeth May with a quizzical look on her
    face)

    Montreal_MCT, Sep 17, 2008
  7. Bailey Wong

    Garth Guest

    This coming from the guy in Mississauga!! <Evil Grin>

    BTW It time to change your tag line, you have not live in Montreal for a few
    year now. Plus Dan has taken that tag line over. :)

    Garth, Sep 18, 2008
  8. "Garth" <> wrote in message

    > This coming from the guy in Mississauga!! <Evil Grin>
    >
    > BTW It time to change your tag line, you have not live in Montreal for a few
    > year now. Plus Dan has taken that tag line over. :)

    He rents a U-Store-It unit in Montreal where he keeps his resupplies of
    technology equipment his pup eats. So I think the name still applies! :)

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
    The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com
    Michael D. Alligood, Sep 20, 2008
  9. Bailey Wong

    EddieMCSE Guest

    Bailey,
    Be prepare to enter the new Microsoft certification era, this test is 70
    questions
    the layout varies as they are keeping the muliple choice questions, the
    straight forward concept question and now they have added the new simultaions
    in which you are actually presented to a desktop environment in which you are
    expected to complete the excersice example: (configuring the environment to
    have Microsoft updates configured at 02:00 am (EST) on Saturdays and
    automatic. so you have to navigate to the right areas and make those
    configurations, once you are certain that your configuration is entered
    correctly then you accept the modifications and you go to the next one.

    I strongly suggest you going over the special features that Windows Vista
    has and to be able to distinguish every version as well as its minimum
    requirements etc...

    E-Learning offers great courses that can make you be ready not only for the
    test but for real world scenarios

    Please feel free to contact me in the event that I can further assist you.

    Respectfully,

    Ed Puchot,
    A+ Net+ CCNA MCSA MCSE MCT MCTS MCITP

    --